Small, durable, and powerful. Meet the newest dedicated remote control solution for your edelkrone gear, now with double the battery life and a fully wired option. edelkrone Controller v2 is an essential tool that can easily program basic settings, works with all motorized edelkrone devices, and is the simplest way to command your edelkrone ecosystem.
Signature edelkrone Features to Set You Apart
edelkrone Controller v2 includes the essential features of the edelkrone App, freeing up your mobile device as you film. You can use the navigation pad to adjust speed, acceleration, and any axis of your edelkrone devices including slide, swing, pan, tilt, and focus.
You can program keyposes using edelkrone Controller v2, or by hand with compatible devices to easily recall and loop positions. You can use Gesture Control Mode to program your compatible devices simply by moving the controller. You can even customize simple time-lapses automated by edelkrone's signature smart software.
Improved User Experience to Elevate Your Workflow
This new version of our much-loved controller comes with three major improvements. The first is the battery life. edelkrone Controller v2 has 10+ hours of continuous wireless use with just two rechargeable AA batteries, twice as much as the previous generation. edelkrone Controller v2 also supports wired connections with compatible devices, which more than doubles the battery life and is perfect for environments with high wireless interference. And finally, edelkrone Controller v2 features a larger, easier to read OLED screen for an improved experience.
- Simplest & fastest way to control your edelkrone
- Compatible with all edelkrone motion control devices
- Up to 82 ft. (25 m) wireless range
- Wired connection option to single compatible edelkrone devices (cable sold separately)
- Works with Link Hub for a wired connection option to more than one edelkrone device
- Up to 131 ft. (40 m) of total cable length with wired connections (3.5 mm audio cables)
- Bigger, easy to view OLED display
- Compact design that fits in any pocket
- Comes with a hand strap for safety
- CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel components
- Firmware update ready
Works with x2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Rechargeable batteries: 11 hours (wireless), 23 hours (wired)
- Alkaline batteries: 9 hours (wireless), 28 hours (wired)
- Lithium batteries: 19 hours (wireless), 50 hours (wired)
- Zinc-carbon batteries: Not recommended.
edelkrone Controller v2 is available for purchase on the edelkrone online store for $139.
Leave a comment